Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 44: Conceived a new band name

I was thinking up new band names and this is what I came up with:

Vulgrant

It's a combination of 'vulgar' and 'vagrant' or 'vulgar' and 'tyrant'.

I'm pretty sure no one else has ever come up with it, or at least used it, because it doesn't show up on google. All I see is a bunch of 'Virginia University of Lynchburg Grant' pages.

I don't play any instruments or anything, and I'm not as good of a singer as I think I am, so I don't have much use for it.

It would be perfect for a deathcore band or a black metal band or a grindcore band. If you want to use it that's fine. If you use it and your band never does much I'll just settle for a 'Thanks' in your liner notes, but if you use it and your band becomes like 'Cannibal Corpse' or something then I would just appreciate it if you gave me like $100,000 (depending on how rich you become, you could just give me like $10,000 if you only become moderately rich, like 'Kataklysm' or even like a couple hunskies if you just barely make some money, like 'As Blood Runs Black'.

Or you could even just name a song 'Vulgrant.' If you were a poor band and you did that I would just settle for a mention in your liner notes, and a few giftcards, like $25 gift card to Target and maybe a $25 gift card to Chick-fil-A should do it. Maybe just throw in a $50 gas card if you get your economic stimulus check and you name a song Vulgrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment