Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 42: Updated the software on my phone


The keyguard used to be 'OK 'OK'. You didn't have to pause or anything in between, so it went off about five times a day in my pocket, and sometimes at about 3 a.m., which was usually awkward. Now the keyguard is 'OK' 'OK' 'CLR' so it should only go off about three times a day.

The phone was supposed to be capable of updating its software over the network, but they never enabled the feature, so I had to go into the Verizon store. The guy said it would take about 15 minutes, but it took over 30 minutes and I didn't have a magazine or anything so I had to sit there like some dope waiting.

All these people were coming in like 'how do I get ringback mp3 tones to play through my BlueTooths technologies earpiece?'

No comments:

Post a Comment