Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 20: Woke up at 7:30 a.m.

Well, this is a bit of a milestone: Day 20.


I know what you're thinking: woke up at 7:30, what kind of a special thing is that? Well I usually wake up after 11, so for me it was special (I had to be somewhere early for work for once.)
I went to bed at like 3, but because I was so stressed out about having to wake up early, I couldn't fall asleep, so I fell asleep at like 5:30, and when I did I had all these strange nightmirrors.

All day my eyes felt red, my skin felt dry, my body felt hollow and groggy, and if anyone came near me or tried to talk to me I wanted to lash out at them physically and strike them, but I instead acted all sarcastic and curt with them.
I always tell myself that I can fix my sleep pattern if I just wake up really early one morning and then I'll be really tired that night, and it will be fixed, but now here I am at 3 a.m. and I'll just sleep til like 1 p.m. tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment