Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 32: Played Ultra Mint frisbee

Otherwise known as Ultimate Frisbee, or Ultimate Disc or simply Ultimate. They have words like 'pull' is when you throw it to start off, and a 'bid' is an attempted catch. I enjoy it, but I don't see what's so ultimate about it. If there was a sport called ultimate, it would have to be this:



I played at Wyman Park near Hopkins. I hadn't played in over a year because I jammed my back real bad one day while playing and then it got too cold, then it was softball season which was also on Sunday, then it got too cold again. I'm really out of shape from hibernating all winter, so there was a lot of hands on knees action, but it feels good to start getting out again now that its getting warmer. Can't wait to watch them Os!

No comments:

Post a Comment