Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 27: Found a football in the woods


I was trudging through a muddy field (that could have been my different thing of the day, but I thought this was more rare) when I saw this fairly nice football sitting amongst some brush. It's clearly a junior league football. Some kids were probably rough housing and horsing around and booted it too far into the woods. Do I feel bad about taking some kids football? Maybe a little. But, the football was back far enough that it was not in plain sight, and foul weather was on the way. If I had left the football, I'm fairly certain it would have become damaged by the foul weather, reducing its usefulness. I will give the football a good home, but if you can identify this football, send me an email and I will happily return it.

No comments:

Post a Comment