Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 73: Maintained my fish tank


I've been meaning to vacuum it for a long time, because I always feed it when I'm drunk and I pour too much food in, and it all sinks to the bottom. I added seven fish like four months ago and all of them are dead except one and I think he bit the other six. It was a pain to vacuum because it sucks out all the water, so I could only get about halfway done before I had to stop, so there was still a ton of shit in there. And also the walls are all brown and hazy. So I went to the PetSmart and bought this snail that's supposed to clean up the walls and this bottom feeder that's supposed to lay down there in the rocks and eat all the shit that sinks down there. That should do it. For good measure I added two zebra danilos to live with the guy that is the only one left. Problem is he's a giant danilo and he's much bigger than the zebra danilos and I think he might eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment