Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 65: Got my hairs cuts at Floys Barber Shop


I wish I could get my hairs cut at THIS Floyd's Barber Shop :o(

Hey did you get your haircut, no I got them all cut! Hoh! Boh! Yes! Bang! Poh!

I got it cuts at this place called Floys 66 or something that looked all hip and stylish from the street. When I walked in there it was all hip with all these people with sideways haircuts and thrift outfits walking around.

There were all these Hawthorned Hites posters on the walls and big screen wall tvs and internet cafes.

I imagined if I was Hank Hill I would have been disgusted and overwhelmed and I would have ended up telling someone off. Luckily I'm pretty hip myself so I sat on down. You can tell how hip I am cause I was confortable with a lady cutting my hair.

I'm pretty pleased with my haircut I would say, though you can never really tell until you take that first shower and dry it all off with the towel. I hadn't had it cut in like six months so it was pretty out of control.

It was kind of awkward at the end when she had to offer a massage, I could tell she was like 'please don't say yes' and I was like 'no that's OK' It seems kind of weird anyway that they make them offer a massage. I was like 'where's the table that I'm going to lay on anyway with that big hole for my face, and am I supposed to wrap a big bath towel around my waste?'

Today was a tough decision because I also ate a hot dog from a concession stand and donated a big bag of clothes to the Goodwill, so I had a tough choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment