Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 16: Standed on the dirt where Mark Teixeira played first base in high school



I was actually at Mount St. Joseph to watch a high school fighting match. But as I was walking up to the gymnasium, I realized I was walking past the baseball field. And I was like "Hey that's where Mark ToShareA, that big Yankees hot shot, played baseball. So I walked down there and stood at first base, and then I started to slip on some ice and I was like "Whoo, whoa, whoo, whoa-whoa!" as I windmilled my arms, and I walked back to the road. At least that's where he played baseball if they didn't reconfigure the field or relocate it since then. The field wasn't very impressive, maybe it was the JayVee field or something. But either way this counts as a different thing, cause if it wasn't where he played then my different thing was walked on a baseball field.

No comments:

Post a Comment