Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 90: Ate strangled eggs with ham cut up in it for supper


Not the actual meal I had, this image was stolen from this blog. They may have stolen it from someone else.
Breakfast for supper.

A good use of leftover Easter ham. (The koopa troopers backs in SMB always reminded me of ham.)

I wish I had green peppers and onions and cheddar cheese to add to it, then it would have been a Western ommellette.

Since I haven't been grocery shopping in awhile all I had for breakfast was a granola bar with chocolate chips. And all I had for lunch was about a dozen baby carrots and four strawed berry Newtons. I also had a couple cups of black coffee, a Diet Sierra Mist, and three or four DMD's (Diet Dews) in there.

So I was real hungry around dinner break. I went over to the rents to take care of some leftovers. Started with some leftover fries from Five Guys, then a hardboiled easter egg, then had a cranberry dinner roll with butter and cream of broccoli soup. Then a ham sandwich with mayo, mustard and melted string cheese. Had a few pretsels and pistachios. Then the final course was the strangled eggs with some more ham in it.

When I got home a few hours later I took a long dark poop that looked like a big tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment