Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 89: Sent away for a rebate!


I sent away for my Evan Williams rebate of $3.00. When I was perusing the liquor store shelves a couple weeks ago a flag on the neck of the Evan Williams bottle caught my eye: '$3.00 Rebate!'

I was already a fan of Evan Williams for it's value, potency, and smooth taste.

You had to send them the label, so I had to soak the bottle in warm water, and the label was still difficult to remove so it's all crinkled.

The stamp cost about 50 cents nowadays so the rebate is only about $2.50 but it will still be nice to get that check from Evan Williams in 18 to 24 weeks.

And I can check the progress at checkmyrebate.biz (a terrible, crappy, slow webbed site)

Wonderful. I think I'll enjoy some delicious Evan Williams now.

No comments:

Post a Comment